Gypsy Caravan’s Tribal Bellydance ®
Collective Soul Level Three, Online, April 9th, 2017
Transitions — Putting it all Together — Dancing Together — the Comfort Zone
Four weeks, in your inbox every Sunday!
This course includes:
*Four weeks of video instruction with the Intermediate Level Two steps
* Weekly PDFs with instructions, journaling prompts, MP3 meditations and discussions
* Participation in discussions about Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance® artistry
* We have a private Facebook page for lively questions and answers — a private online group with dancers from around the globe to meet and share with on the Tribal Bellydance and Lifestyle journey…
* You will need to make short video tapes weekly to send to me, along with writing assignments.
Registration opens February 1st, 2017!
ARE YOU READY TO:
* Add many new steps to our tribal repertoire
* Continue to work on smoother transitions between moves
* Add combinations and variations
* Work on partnering with ease and confidence
* Work on various formations
* Continue to build your confidence as a dancer, leading and following
* Strengthen your improvisational skills
* Dance with variety of zil patterns
* Review rhythm identification
* Participate in discussions about tribal bellydance artistry.
* Have a great time dancing feeling the community spirit of this dance!
Our desire is:
- to guide you to follow your dreams
- to teach you dance technique, strength training, and body awareness skills
- to assist you in acknowledging and becoming the artist you are/can be
- to challenge and empower you as a dancer
- to honor your body, your spirit, and your mind
- to joyfully bring you together with other like-minded dancers from around the globe..
* You must be certified in Collective Soul Level Two, and participate in the discussions and make videos weekly for Paulette to review and guide you to be the best you can be! Have access to video camera and computer for downloads and uploads is necessary. This is important and required, so we suggest you mark your calendars for study time daily and weekly!
*You will be tested with Paulette, both written and by sending a video, at the end of the course.
And this gets you ready for Teacher Training Level Three, immediately following May 21st, 2017!