Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance® Teacher Training Certification Intensive
Taking your dance further down the Tribal path of life, and deeper within yourself, comes these six levels of intensive Teacher Training. Pre-Requisite is to be certified in Collective Soul first –you start with the Collective Soul Certification program to get you geared up with the knowledge of our amazing dance form… so click here for the Collective Soul course information.
Time now for you to get your Tribal on, and your dancing dreams happening…
Pre-requisite for Teacher Training Level One…Collective Soul Level One, Online
Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance® training stands for fun and hard work, artistic expression and creativity, beauty and empowerment, plus building physical strength and flexibility for all ages. We believe in dancing safely, and for the joy of the dance. It becomes a lifestyle!
This style is a dance for everyone no matter what age or size. As women, it is an intuitive dance, coming from deep inside our wombs, our collective unconscious. We stress health, fitness, and good eating, with personal and group connection.We dance with historical knowledge but knowing that our dance is relevant to our contemporary lives. We dance because we have to move, but most importantly, we dance for exhilarating enjoyment, along with the magical community connection of Tribal.
Do you need guidance for your dream dance classes, and a kick start to get your business off the ground?
Desire help with directing your dance career?
My desire is:
- to guide you to continue on your dream path
- to help you to teach the proper dance technique, develop deeper strength training, and body awareness skills
- to assist you with business skills to grow your dance business and presence
- to challenge and empower you as a dancer and a teacher
- to honor your body, your spirit, and your mind
- to joyfully bring you together with other like-minded dancers from around the globe..
In Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance ® Teacher Training,
using the skills from Collective Soul, along with my Teacher Training manual, and either in person or online, I pass on to you:
- Information and skills on how to build a profitable and successful career
- The core foundation skills of the dance, in consecutive order and levels
- Many ideas on health and fitness
- How to advertise, schedule, and build on your training
- How to apply artistic skills in levels, to build your own classes and establish a tribe!
- Getting you started writing your own Manifesto!
- How to be an effective instructor, including:
- How to talk out loud, listen quickly, and teach dynamically
- How to break down a move, efficiently, in many different ways
- How to maintain control of your class and keep the energy healthy and empowering
More Collective Soul and Teacher Training Intensive Dates
around the globe for 2015/20116
with Paulette and the Gypsy Caravan Master Teachers
2016 Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance ® Certification Intensives,
Online with Paulette Rees-Denis
Collective Soul Level One, starts Sunday January 10th, four weeks
Teacher Training Level One, starts Sunday February 14th
Collective Soul Level Three, starts Friday January 15th
Teacher Training Level Three, starts Friday February 19th
Collective Soul Level Two, starts May 22
Teacher Training Level Two, starts June 26th
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THESE LIFE-CHANGING
GYPSY CARAVAN TRIBAL BELLYDANCE® INTENSIVES?
Your commitment to me
Time to FOCUS! For this program we will focus on my Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance® only. You must have a commitment to yourself and me that you will continue to train and acquire dance skills, maintain your physical health, and be ethical in your art and business practices. We have a private Facebook page where you can connect with the other dancers around the globe, ask questions, make your announcements, travel to meet and dance with the others. How exciting is that?! There is a yearly check-in for any maintenance questions you may have, and to make sure that your advertising is the best it can be.
You will be listed in our Tribal Teacher Directory, on our website, so that dancers can find you for classes! Added benefits include participating in our Blogs and Vlogs, assistance with advertising your classes, the opportunity to become an Gypsy Team Affiliate, and also to incorporate our products into your sales. You can bring Paulette and her Master Teacher team to you, to teach these intensives at your studio, for your tribe and community! To find out more about our Teacher Training Program, click here:
Spread the Tribal Love!
This is the course for you if you have that special calling to be a Tribal Bellydance instructor!
How to be a super fabulous and empowered teacher –
This intensive Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance® Teacher Training Program has been developed over my 25 years of dance teaching and performing, along with a business savvy. My methods have proven to be quite effective, with an organized and logically structured format, while still keeping the “fun” factor in the dance classes.
This intensive teacher-training course will back up your knowledge of my Tribal style, and introduce you to the concepts of the Gypsy Caravan Format.
Want to start a class, open a studio, find your voice?
I will give you the movements, language, structure, and business skills, broken down into skill and class levels, so that you may begin to teach Tribal Bellydance the Gypsy Caravan way. My desire if for you to be a successful teacher and to assist you so that your students love your classes and the dance, and want to keep on dancing!
“I have so much to thank you for, and yet so much to learn from you! I wanted to let you know I am proud to be Gypsy Caravan Teacher Training 1 Certified!!”
Want to read more about this exciting course? Click here.
Want to see a list of all the dancers around the globe who are Certified? Both Collective Soul and Teacher Training? Click here.
Gypsy Caravan’s Tribal Bellydance ® Teacher Training Online, Level Two,
with Paulette Rees-Denis
My desire is to guide you to be a successful dancer, teacher, and business woman!
This course includes:
- *Four weeks of instruction with the Intermediate Level One steps
- * Weekly PDFs with instructions, journaling prompts, MP3 meditations and discussions
- * More steps to you expanding Teachers Training Manual
- * Time to review your own GCDT tribal repertoire, and develop you teaching skills while adding new moves
- * Continuing discussions of business skills and dance class growth
- * Participation in discussions about Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance® artistry
- * We have a private Facebook page for lively questions and answers
- * You will need to make short video tapes weekly to send to me, along with writing assignments.
- * You must participate in these discussions and making videos weekly! Have access to video camera and computer for downloads and uploads is necessary. This is important and required, so I suggest you mark your calendars for study time daily and weekly!
- *You will be tested with Paulette, both written and by sending a video, at the end of the course.
And be Certified in Teacher Training Level Two!
Are you ready to move up to the next level and join our growing Global Teaching Team?
- Add on to your teaching skills from Level One
- Make soul connections with GCTB dancers around the globe
- Further develop your teaching format, with class structuring, curriculum, business applications
- Journal with ideas, dance dreams, personal development, questions, meditations and share with each other
- Teach new steps and combinations
- Watch and learn with each other to critique your personal dance technique and how to work with students in critiquing and developing their dance
- Continue drum rhythm study and zil patterns
- Understand music interpretation with slower and faster moves
- Add to your body awareness, building strength and stamina, and continue of warm-up exercises
- Drill, review, talk, share, laugh, write, work it out, experimentation,and so much more!
- Plus more pages to insert into your Teacher Training Manual!
Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance ®, Teacher Training Online, Level Three!
Move up to the next level and join our growing Global Teaching Team…
Transitions — Putting it all Together — Dancing Together — the Comfort Zone
- Four weeks of instruction with the Intermediate Level Two steps, plus one week of implementation
- Add this series of steps to you expanding Teachers Training Manual
- Review your own GCDT tribal repertoire, and learn to teach them and new moves
- Includes PDFs with instructions, journaling prompts, MP3 meditations and discussions
- Discussion of business skills and dance class growth
- Reviewing your rhythms and zil patterns
- Participate in discussions about tribal bellydance artistry.
- We have a private Facebook page for lively questions and answers
- You will need to make short video tapes weekly to send to me, along with writing assignments.
- You will be tested, both written and by sending a video, at the end of the course. And be Certified in Level Three!
Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance ®, Teacher Training, In Person only, Levels Four, Five and Six!
Yes, six levels, including Advanced Levels One and Two, and Performance Preparatory!
Our Gypsy Caravan Master Teachers, Certified Level Two:
Deirdre Macdonald – Scotland, Amanda Richardson – US, Cinzia DiCioccio – Italy, Nina Martinez – Australia